NOTE: Donate button will take you to the Christ Community Church giving page. All gifts designated for Camp Zion are deposited in the proper Camp Zion account, via the Christ Community Church accounting office. Donations may also be mailed directly to camp. Thank you!
Investment in Camp Zion = Changed Lives
Scholarships. We want all kids to have the chance to attend camp, and give out approx. Donors give between $50,000-60,000 per year toward the scholarship fund to keep fees as low as possible. We also give out an additional $6000 each summer to specific youth campers who would not otherwise be able to afford camp.
Camp Zion Advance. Camp Zion Advance is our general giving fund. At least 75% of gifts received goes toward future major capital improvements, with no more than 25% applied to scholarships.
Gathering Place. The Gathering Place will be our new dining and meeting facility, currently in the advanced planning stage. This is an ambitious project that will cost around 1.8 - 2 million.
Staff Support. Goes toward paid staff who are helping to raise the funds that make it possible for them to be employed at camp.
Memorials. People often choose to honor a deceased loved one by asking friends to give a memorial gift in honor of the deceased. These gifts are typically used for budgeted capital improvements.
Planned Giving & Estate Planning. Several options are available which may provide you with financial flexibility and tax benefits. Please discuss these alternatives with Executive Director.
Gifts of stocks, property, or other financial instruments. Please contact Executive Director, to discuss the transfer of these assets for optimum tax treatment.
Gifts In Kind. People sometimes have useful items in good shape that the camp can utilize. Gifts in kind are sometimes used at the camp, other times are sold for the camp to receive the proceeds. Vehicles, camping trailers, boats, etc. are acceptable, but must be in good usable or saleable condition. Sorry, we cannot accept TVs, monitors, computers. Please call for more information.
Thank you for caring!
Since 1946, Camp Zion’s mission of telling people about the life-transforming power of Jesus Christ has been made possible because of generous donors and a host of volunteer workers. We simply would not exist without your support!
Your financial support really does help change lives. Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you in your giving. Prayerfully consider how God might have you give to this growing ministry.
Camper and guest group fees cover 75% of operations costs, the other 25% comes from donations to Scholarships. Capital improvements are 100% funded through donations.
Camp Zion is a properly qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
P.s. Perhaps you would like to discuss giving possibilities or amounts. If so, please call us at 920.854.2790. If we are not able to answer immediately, we will return your call as soon as possible.
Order anything from Amazon? Use our Amazon Smile account, and camp benefits! https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-1657852